 Trains / 18727
Re: Six Wide Santa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 23:15:37 GMT

"Leonard" <leonarde@ev1.net> writes:
Not satisfied with a conventional train layout for my first Christmas train, I
give you the Six Wide Santa.

Very original and clever!  I like this a lot!

As for the lighting, make sure your camera is on close-up mode (the
flower icon, instead of the tree).  That should help with the colors.
And use a flash.

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")