 Trains / 18704
  Re: 16 wide Train Building Odyssey

(...) Hey James, if one wanted to get into, say, 2 1/2", where would one begin? Does anybody actually sell scale stuff at that gauge? I would like to obtain some gauge 3 bettendorf trucks! JOHN (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 16 wide Train Building Odyssey

(...) Does (...) Ah. As far as I am aware, gauge 2 & 3 are not available any more commercially. However, you could try looking through the garden gauges stuff: (URL) sure, they seem to indicate gauge 3 stuff) (URL) where I get those links from. I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)