 Trains / 18643
    Video of Our Caboose Ride —John Kelly III
   We actually rode in the locomotive as well. *grin* The video is 4MB large. Thanks to John1 for staying behind to video us. (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Video of Our Caboose Ride —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) It's great to see your club interacting with 'The Big Stuff'. Not only are trains my hobby...they're also my life too (since last January) when I hired out with CSX as a trainman. It's an awesome responsibility, but it's also much fun too. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)