 Trains / 18543 (-5)
  opening / repairing 12v grey transformer 7864

Hi, I've got a couple of transformers that apparently dont work anymore but may very well be easily repairable. However I cant seem to find a way to open them up without damaging the housing beyond repair. Does anyone have a clue how to get to the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mountain/Quarry

(...) Actually, it wasn't too bad. Only 3 bricklink orders. There were a few sellers out there who had amassed small hordes of these bricks. I think I hit all the major hordes. Luckily no one else wanted to do this, or I would have been out of luck. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Additions to my Town Planning site

I've added two new articles to my Town Planning site, one on Layout Design: (URL) one on Ideas for Buildings: (URL) you have comments, corrections, additions, or ideas for more articles (especially if you'd like to write one!) please let me know. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce) !

  Train tracks and Xmas model

I have 2 questions: First i have a very old 4.5v lego train and i was wondering if i could use the tracks from my old train in newer sets, i think the answer is no but is there a way that tracks could be modified?? Anyone with some info regarding (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) Q- are you meaning a watertight canal? Or just a lego one? I have ideas as to how to manage a watertight one, but haven't done anything about it yet...lack of time. They involve wooden U shaped boxs, fiberglass resin and vasoline to seal (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact