 Trains / 18503 (-5)
  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) Did (...) a (...) I've thought of this, but working out how to build a module with a canal and still keep the flexibility of the module system is the challange. The green phone mast is mine, we're seeing more painted masts here now. Mark (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

Hi Manfred, Yes, we are all turning into mobile phone mast geeks! There are so many designs, once you start looking... We acquired some new members for this show, and expanded the layout considerably as a result. I think we put on a great display, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

Hello NBLTC members, What a nice modular get-together you all can master. It has grown a lot since the Southport event, where I had the honor of attending together you members of the North British Lego train Club. All those new items. The sloping (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Making your own Stickers?

Hi, My Fiance and I have just finished working through our sets and have noticed a number of sets aer missing stickers. Can anyone recommend any particular printer paper for both clear and white stickers? What sort of printer do you find is best? I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: X-10 Wireless Camera Train Car

(...) Don't you get pop-up ads in your browser? Try (URL) bought my camera used from a friend. I think the whole setup cost me about $50, but you'll probably pay a bit more buying new. Still, I think you can get one for about $80. (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact