 Trains / 18483 (-5)
  Question: Scale Models of Talgo

Anyone know how Marklin and other metal scale trains model the coupling system for the Talgo cars? I'd like to find a reference to how other scale trains model the mono-axle and tilting mechanism of the Talgo. Thanks. later, James Mathis (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  my first steam moc - 4-4-4 (wheel expirement)

i've been working on some new wheel ideas off and on for the past few months. seeing shaun sullivan's 4-4-4 inspired me to throw something together as a test, last night (in fact, it's fairly derivative of shaun's work). i worked from one of my (...) (22 years ago, 22-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ross Neal's ISCC Contest entry: BN EMD GP-50

(...) Dunno but I had this idea for an arch quite a while back but never did anything with it (yet) (URL) I have actually built it and it stays together fine with other bricks behind it) ROSCO (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment

(...) I recently received a 3737 and the baseplate was fine. I did order it at the same time as a lot of other stuff so it was shipped as one of many things in a huge box. Maybe the warping has to do with the packing and shipping? (The big box meant (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 3737 parts pack again a disappointment

(...) i ordered some of the 28-long red's at the same time i ordered 3737, those came fine. unfortunately, i'm stuck with either red bases, or making my own most of the time if i want something that large ;-) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact