 Trains / 18428 (-5)
  Re: New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train

(...) partially connected studs as you have here is that the models tend to be very fragile. (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: X2000 - the Swedish high speed train

(...) I have just posted two ldraw-pictures on Brickshelf which I hope will explain the construction of the windows. Thanks for the interest and all kind remarks about my model Mattias (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thomas' Annie, Claribel; and some Troublesome Trucks

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:H5sDBL.Lyz@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) and (...) What I actually said was "I have a pile of Yoda rust colored bricks on my table waiting to be made into Annie and Clarabel". ;-) I too have (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

(...) layout in (...) The Museum is in the former Great Western Railway (GWR*) works in Swindon, where many Steam locomotives were built in the heydays of steam, for more information have a look at the STEAM museum website, (URL) BR days the works (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GWLTS photos

Thanks Robert. The roof is made of clear thinwalls, as available from S@H. There are 16 packs' worth in it = 400 clear elements. Some time ago, I noticed how the thinwalls have a tendency to curve, and I immediately thought of a station roof. It (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact