 Trains / 18420
  Several new MOCs...

Hi all! Finally got around to posting pics of my Greenbrier, Streamliners, and flat cars, plus some shots of my whole "narrow-gaugish" train so far. Shorty Flat Cars (designed to go with my Porter): (URL) Instructions: (URL) train: (URL) (their own (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce.moc) !