 Trains / 18364
    Re: New MOC: 4-4-4 Steam Engine —John Neal
   Hey Shaun- Good idea, and nice MOC! It is a rare engine indeed that can both look the most detailed it can AND be highly functional as well. I am going to ask Ross to take on your challenge of modifying your design and see what he comes up with-- I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New MOC: 4-4-4 Steam Engine —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) running on it! Seriously, tell Ross not to try anything *too* spectacular ... I'm running out of black bricks, plates, and slopes, and I'm not sure I can keep up anymore. Every time he posts a new design, I run off with a dozen different (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)