 Trains / 18213
    Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line —Aaron M. Sneary
   Can you please explain the parts and construction of the brown arched doorways? I cannot figure out what you are using for windows. Help!!! Aaron Oh, and can you tell by my urgency that I REALLY LIKE your stuff! (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line —James Mathis
   (...) The brown arches are intended to be held together by dray gray light saber bars snapped into 1x1 plates with clips. Even though this construction is older (maybe better?) try this image: (URL) construction is probably on the fragile-side. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)