 Trains / 1818
Re: 4.5 Train for sale.... and much much more.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 13:03:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
4.5 Train for sale.... and much much more. • [...]
   21 grey straight track sections
   36 grey straight track sections
   70 grey straight track sections
   85 grey straight track sections

I hope some of these are actually curved track sections or somebody's
going to have trouble fitting their new train layout in one room. :-)

Doug