 Trains / 18175
18174  |  18176
Subject:
Monorail MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 23:03:49 GMT

Having finally taken some pictures to replace the renderings and sorted out
my monorail folder, I have decided to "de-lurk" and post my monorail train
mocs for your critical appraisal.

My first train is a straight re-work of the Airport Shuttle (set 6399) train
in blue -

My second is a red bullet-type train which was an exercise in wedges and
plane windows -

My third is a freight train with removable containers, front and rear lights
and a siren -
(and was inspired by James Mathis work
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1549)

The freight train needs a way to load/unload -
(a dock and warehouse will follow)

All trains are 4 studs wide.

The next projects are to add a centre car to the red bullet train
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=263303 with facing seats and
'tables' and to make a single chassis Airport Shuttle (again inspired by
James' work)

enjoy

William