 Trains / 18143 (-5)
  Re: Super Chief will be ready for prime-time: a trick to make it work.

In lugnet.trains, Paul S. D'Urbano writes: <snipped most of your excellent analysis> (...) I think this is the crux! LD is indeed doing many things right. Let's keep digging to see if we can help analyse this and come up with a way for LD to fix (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: TGV Duplex Instructions On-line

Cross-posting to lugnet.inst (...) Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Super Chief will be ready for prime-time: a trick to make it work.

Hi Ben, (...) I think I've observing the same thing with my wheel blocks but I'm a little confused with where you describe the trouble occurring. In the pictures you provided I couldn't quite tell where the Dremeling was done but this is probably (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Have any of you wacky trainheads seen t his?

(...) (URL) (6 months or so ago) and (URL) (15 months ago, site only not this backyard dealiethingamabob) and (URL) (3 years ago, site only not this backyard dealiethingamabob) I need to show those pics to my wife more (whenever she hassles me about (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Off-topic.clones: I wish TLG would have made this part!

(...) Okay, now I get it (I hadn't seen that pic yet). Reminds me of some Europeans (foggy memory alert; help anyone?) who built a train of simply constructed bricks, sort of like what my son did here: (URL) it's a start:-) -John (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact