 Trains / 18142
  Re: TGV Duplex Instructions On-line

Cross-posting to lugnet.inst (...) Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.inst)

  Re: TGV Duplex Instructions On-line

The TGV Duplex Instructions folder is now public. Links below, including via the B.I. Portal link below. later, James Mathis (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.inst)