 Trains / 18128 (-5)
  Re: Legoworld 2002 - a brief review (and a longer one) - THE WRITER EXPOSED !

(...) (URL) Klaas, for posting your pictures. But are you sure, that this picture is taken at the end of the day? I would guess it has been taken in the early morning of Sunday before the public came in (which means I had the longest sleep of the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it)

  Super Chief will be ready for prime-time: a trick to make it work.

Dear all, a German Afol posted the (maybe only his?) solution to the wheelblock trouble: (URL) in German) He found out, that most troubles were caused by wheels that touched the wheel blocks in 12 o'clock position. And of course that is the more the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Legoworld 2002 - a brief review (and a longer one) - THE WRITER EXPOSED !

Ben himself, after a LONG day of serious train-business :-) (URL) you soon, Ben! Klaas (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Train Derailment, recovery and rail repair

(...) ROSCO (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: VLC attends the Train & Hobby show in Chilliwack BC Canada! Pics!

(...) (2 URLs) (and others) (...) These can both be blamed on our teenage genius, David Gagnon :-) The gondola works, yes, although it was being a bit temperamental (throwing gears, broken axles etc). It was also on our layout last year. The bent (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact