 Trains / 18076
  How long would you let a motor run?

This has probably been discussed before, but my quick search of lugnet.trains didn't turn up anything. How long would you let a train motor run? Has anyone put a train on some sort of automatic timer to let it rest every now and then? Thanks, Mike (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How long would you let a motor run?

(...) Perhaps Dan Parker can step up with a answer for this one. I'd say fairly well indefinitely @ room temp (70F). It _should_ be OK...try it and find out, I suspect that is going to be the best answer. There is also the load to be (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)