 Trains / 18062
  Some LEGOWorld 2002 pictures

I've made some shots today, while everybody was preparing their display for LEGOWorld 2002. The pictures are 640*480 (Click on them for 1600*1200 you like detail) , mostly dealing with trains, technic and pirates. (URL) update again on sunday) Hope (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Some LEGOWorld 2002 pictures

(...) of 2x2.5 meters free for my train/town stuff. I will fill my car as much as I dare without making a brickyard out of my MOCs. (...) Only a car accident can stop me now - see you on Saturday morning! Ben (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Some LEGOWorld 2002 pictures

(...) We saved plenty of space for you and some people from Italy, around 5-3 IIRC. And we can always make more space very easily, the layout so far is very spacious! And car accidents : watch out for those dutch drivers, they drive like madmen :D (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: Some LEGOWorld 2002 pictures

(...) Jan-Albert, thanks very much for the pics! Looks like a good time is going to be had by all. (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.de)