 Trains / 1802
Re: 4-8-4 SP Daylight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 02:55:31 GMT

Pardon me for butting in here, but...

John Neal wrote:
I took slides so they are taking a week to get developed:-p

Slides?  slides?  How old *are* you John?  My uncle showed me slides 20
years ago.  They worked good for a room of people.

The room has gotten much bigger, John.  Splurge and get one of those nifty
digital cameras!  I wish I could have gone to the train show.  With my bag
of floppy disks in hand, I would have posted all the pictures the next day!

John Matthews
(promising to get his meager digital pics up soon)