 Trains / 17953 (-5)
  Re: My Santa Fe Train Kit Theories

(...) I'm in the same boat, not a train expert but had the same thoughts as your posting. (...) My thoughts exactly when I saw the offer. (...) Naahhh!!!! Hope not. (...) Artistically you still need the B-unit to create the piece de la resistance. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Canadian National SD40-2 Diesel Engine V2

"Dean Husby" <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message news:H3oyHF.46p@lugnet.com... (...) SD40-2 (...) have to take first place now. Well done! Bob Fay (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Canadian National SD40-2 Diesel Engine V2

(...) I can see why! (although the pedant in me requires that I point out that it ought rather to have won "Best Locomotive" or "Best Trains Themed Model" rather than Best Train (1) ) (...) Sweet! Whoa, she's a beat. Very nice! Hubba hubba. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Canadian National SD40-2 Diesel Engine V2

I am very pleased to announce the completion of my Canadian National SD40-2 Diesel engine. (URL) gallery includes comments on each page) Voted "Best Train" of the show at the Northwest BrickCon! The special features of this engine are as follows 4 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  My Santa Fe Train Kit Theories

Hi, I'm not a LEGO trains expert so I'm curious to see other people's opinions on this. I should make a point to say that I'm thrilled that LEGO Direct has provided the ATSF products, and my theories are just for curiosity sake, not to imply (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact