 Trains / 17910
    MOC - small train engine shed —Bob Parker
   Here's just a small train engine shed I made with room for one small engine inside. (URL) frame on the right is supposed to be a gantry for an overhead crane hoist but I can't decide how to design that part. Suggestions gladly accepted!!!! - Bob (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MOC - small train engine shed —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) The canonical thing to do seems to be use 12V track rails and tinypeg train wheels to ride on top of them to hold the traveling gantry... If that wasn't what you were asking, oops! (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MOC - small train engine shed —Harvey Henkelman
   My 40 class would look great sitting inside that shed! Great job Bob... -Harvey (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)