 Trains / 17908
  Re: new waggons by Huw Millington

(...) Well, since you begged... :-) Here's an announcement of a new design... (URL) have some variants and doodles (for lots of other equipment) which I need to get some pics of. I was lucky enough to be in Portland OR earlier this week and visited (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: new waggons by Huw Millington

(...) Hi Larry, thanks for the link! Nice John Deere tractors, that remind me on the old tractor used as load here... (sorry for bringing this link once more.) ;-) (URL) this site: (URL) you may know, most of my models are somewhat related to rural (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)