 Trains / 17878 (-5)
  Re: NALUG takes 1st place at GEmTS 2002

Hi y'all eh?? Finally got my pics uploaded(just waiting for moderation - some...may not make it). Kudos to the one who spots 'the' custom minifig...=^) And to think they trust me with minifigs...mwaahh hah hah hah hah.... 2002 GETS Preshow: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

(...) My local Target did not have any of the Train sets but the TRU did have 4535 at a price of $189.99. Seems a little screwy to me. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

I have a strong urge to think positive thoughts here: I would be delighted if Shop at Home decides to sell the blue passenger coach and Conductor Max and Engineer Charlie seperately. I'm convinced they will do so in due time, maybe even in more (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: NALUG takes 1st place at GEmTS 2002

(...) Yes, the elevators work. One of them is set up with the grain bins dumping back down into the feeder bin so that it can run unattended and actually shift "grain" (1x1 round bricks). The other one runs empty, or with someone continually feeding (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

Jake, I'm really pleased to see these sets offered at retail. However I am a little disappointed that the blue passenger coach is only available with 4534 as I have already purchased several My Own Train engines and cars through Lego Direct. So I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact