 Trains / 17822
  Wonderfully strange train website

While searching for something else I stumbled across this website, the "Secret Weapon of the Eastern Japan LEGO Train Club" created by someone who clearly is having waaay too much fun, even for an AFOL. I hate to throw around the word charming but (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Wonderfully strange train website

"TooMuchDew" <wtoenjes@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H355Fq.JGz@lugnet.com... (...) who (...) That's cool! All these years most of what I've seen w/ the topic of LEGO trains has either come from the US or somewhere in Western Europe. I (very) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wonderfully strange train website

(...) These were actually mentioned over two years ago, here's Masaki "INOSUKE" Kikuchi's response to the thread: (URL) interesting though, from what I can tell, there is quite a bit of LEGO activity in Japan, but we hear almost none of it. Of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)