 Trains / 17799
17798  |  17800
Subject:
10020, 10022 and 10025 files available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:33:33 GMT

Hi,

Loads of people asked for this and finally they are available; the Santa Fe
files. Please read the Read me (in the zip or just hoover over the word
readme on the page, clicking doesn't get you anywhere for some reason).
Word of causion: the 10020 is a LDraw for POV file meaning that the nose
look a bit weird in LDraw but renders just fine (including the stickers).
The wagons have mock-up decorated tiles and bricks which also include
POV-code (thanx to Larry P.).
The zip is a cool 900K big/large(?) and contains the models (ldr for the
10020 and mpd with the official builing steps for the wagons), unofficial
parts for the tiles, nose and underthingy with decoration and PNG files for
POV-Ray (read the read me how to use these).

Well, surf away to http://www.digitalbricks.nl/datfiles.html , scroll to the
bottom, download and make some nice scenes!

De groeten, Jeroen