 Trains / 17795
Re: A 'funny' picture... (+ kind of a riddle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:47:34 GMT

Is the answer to the riddle, the fact that there are 12 complete trains in
the picture?

Dave

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
I will have to move at the end of this year, so I decided to wreck down a few
MOCs and some of my sets a while ago...

Maybe you can give me more than a dozen numbers, while looking at these
pictures?

http://www.fgltc.org/temp/abriss1.JPG
http://www.fgltc.org/temp/abriss2.JPG

Have fun!

Ben
(www.fgltc.org)

P.s.: (I felt sorry for the 7838 and 2150, since those have been really in
perfect condition, but I do not regret the rest: I have won lots of space in
my boxes...)