 Trains / 17783 (-5)
  Re: new waggons by Huw Millington

(...) Wow, I missed that one. Great idea with the Maerklin-like transformer as load! I would beg you to post your MOC designs more often here (even if you sell them...). Or have I just overread your announcement concerning that great waggon? Keep on (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new waggons by Huw Millington

(...) to drop center flats. You can see another approach here... (URL) had chosen to have end railings (simulating a car that has many more wheels than the car actually does) rather than extending the ends as far as Huw did. Huw needs a bigger load (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  new waggons by Huw Millington

Wow, these models are cool! Huw has created some new waggons. This one rocks: very clever design for a heavy load flatbed! (URL) steel transport waggon is my second favorite looks so simple, but very realistic: (URL) all these open waggons look (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Layout and train MOCs: part 3

(...) Hi Gianluca, thanks for sharing these pictures of the Itlug! I would like to know just a little bit more about the Itlug trainheads: - do you have this room as a permanent club room? (I think the room problem is one, lots of us suffer at...) - (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Lego engine with promotion for the Legoland park....

(...) So you're saying LEGO has approached you to purchase one of your designs? JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact