 Trains / 17702
    Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray —Dirk Meier
   Hi, I've rebuild my swiss SBB/CFF wine car now with gray plates. I could buy these in LEGOLAND Deutschland (Günzburg). They now have a factory outlet. You can buy the most common bricks, plates, tiles and slopes (also maccaronies) in many colors (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains) !

        Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
     (...) Perfect model with a stunning amount of fine details and brilliant pictures. Leg Godt! Ben (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray —Dean Husby
      "Dirk Meier" <dirk.meier@surfeu.de> wrote in message news:H2LCK9.KF2@lugnet.com... (...) Dean (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray —Huw Millington
    "Dirk Meier" <dirk.meier@surfeu.de> wrote in message news:H2LCK9.KF2@lugnet.com... (...) That's very interesting!! Now we in the UK have more fuel for our argument to get LEGOLAND Windsor to do something similar. To bad it wasn't open when I was (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.uk)