 Trains / 17667
Re: Pics: Interlocking Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:54:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.trains, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey, that looks really good.  I've always wanted to do a building with all
small plates as they're closer to the size of a real brick on minifig scale.
A Lego brick is closer to an over-sized cinder block.  Unfortunately I've
never had enough small plates do do much of a wall.

My wife did a small stone cottage with mixed plates of tan,grey, dk gry (&
some light grey from mosiacs) and it looked pretty cool.

Sounds cool.....that you have a wife who builds!(and the cottage:-)

What kind of a husband are you?  Pics????

-John