 Trains / 17653
    Inferior bricks in 10025 —Bert Waters
   I was building my new 10025's, just delivered today, and notice the bricks, (URL) are poorly molded. They are softer and not nearly as crisply molded as the other bricks. They are not what I expect from Lego. Just a thought. Bert Waters (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Inferior bricks in 10025 —Thomas Stangl
   I think they are actually a different formulation of ABS than the standard. I built mine Thurs evening after eating dinner. They certainly are nice kits, and I REALLY like the fact that you can carefully fit 2 built cars into one box and close it (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Inferior bricks in 10025 —Bert Waters
   (...) I posted my first impression. (talk first-think later, I should know better) One Lugnet member contacted me and directed me to other discussions on Lugnet. He wrote "they are done like this on purpose, for a better match of the colors." He had (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)