 Trains / 17633
    National Model Railway Show (UK) —Andy Stringer
   I see there is to be a Lego Train display at the National Model Railway Show at the NEC on the 30th Nov / 1st Dec. Does anybody know who's organising it or is anybody planning to attend? It looks like a good chance to show off the Super Chief and a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: National Model Railway Show (UK) —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Looks like Ted Crennell's showing his own collection: (URL) they can't spell his name right though. Might be a bit late to get in on it now, but you never know. Do we have a date yet for the Great Western Steam Museum display yet, anyone? (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)