 Trains / 17626
Re: santa fe -poster- in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:56:10 GMT

Try this one:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Greenman/Trains/Signal/signal_extra-support.gif

Just add 2 brackets 2x2, in gray of course    :-)
Even better if you mount it on top of the 1x2plate+corner plates.

Good luck!

Klaas H. Meijaard

Bob Parker wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Thomas Burger writes:

the signal tower? yes. i will post instructions soon, maybe tonight. the
poster is not the final product though. it came out bad cause of the lighting.

ok here is all you need to know how to make it :)

I built this last night and it looks really great!

Unfortunately, the weight of it causes the arm with the signals on it to
bend down quite a bit.  I think it's due to the separate top on the support
pillar.  I wonder if there's a way to strengthen the overhang without
compromising the looks of it?

- Bob