 Trains / 17615
    The FGLTC has moved to the top level domain www.fgltc.org —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   Hi all, just a brief announcement: the FGLTC is now to be found under the URL: WWW.FGLTC.ORG My homepage 'Ben's World of ABS' has also been moved as there in an under-directiory. (URL) update any links, since the old address might be taken off the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: The FGLTC has moved to the top level domain www.fgltc.org —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
     (...) Upps, www addresses are not automatically detected as link, so one more try... (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The FGLTC has moved to the top level domain www.fgltc.org —Christopher Masi
   (...) Hi Ben, It had been a while since I have been to your site, so I went. I saw an interesting picture of a building, but when I clicked (URL) I got  DOKUMENT NICHT GEFUNDEN Die von Ihnen angeforderte Seite wurde nicht gefunden. ....hosted by (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The FGLTC has moved to the top level domain www.fgltc.org —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Dear Chris, thanks for reporting this one! I have just been working on the trains page (where you found that link) 30 minutes ago and exchanged that picture against a newer one now. Now the 10022 and 10025 are uploaded as latest additions. The (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)