 Trains / 17615
  The FGLTC has moved to the top level domain www.fgltc.org

Hi all, just a brief announcement: the FGLTC is now to be found under the URL: WWW.FGLTC.ORG My homepage 'Ben's World of ABS' has also been moved as there in an under-directiory. (URL) update any links, since the old address might be taken off the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: The FGLTC has moved to the top level domain www.fgltc.org

(...) Upps, www addresses are not automatically detected as link, so one more try... (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The FGLTC has moved to the top level domain www.fgltc.org

(...) Hi Ben, It had been a while since I have been to your site, so I went. I saw an interesting picture of a building, but when I clicked (URL) I got  DOKUMENT NICHT GEFUNDEN Die von Ihnen angeforderte Seite wurde nicht gefunden. ....hosted by (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The FGLTC has moved to the top level domain www.fgltc.org

(...) Dear Chris, thanks for reporting this one! I have just been working on the trains page (where you found that link) 30 minutes ago and exchanged that picture against a newer one now. Now the 10022 and 10025 are uploaded as latest additions. The (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)