 Trains / 17614
Re: Train roof 6x6 in new colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:40:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Looks like someone has a connection to LLW (or somewhere else within • LEGO).
After the recent Red Letter Days event at LLW some unusual parts popped up
on BrickLink.

In lugnet.trains, Huw Millington writes:
You are right again about the British shops having a lot of unusual stuff in
them at the moment, thanks to the RLD event!

Personally I am less than happy about RLD stuff appearing on bricklink, but
I guess it's supply and demand, caused by LEGOs inability or unwillingness
to produce parts in certain colours for inclusion in sets/bulk packs.

I agree - I'm glad to have picked up some rare parts, and to swap them
between us, but I think trying to profit from these parts is a sure way to
ruin the relationship between the fans and LLW.

Jason J Railton