 Trains / 17588 (-5)
  2-8-4 Steamer

I finally finished my first steam locomotive! Yippee!!! Seriously though, after about 2 months of design and redesign, I finally finished my first good steam locomotive: (URL) special features of note are: -Drivers are wired to the motor so that (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Tank Cars

I finally finished my first really good (IMO) train car moc's! They're based on 8000 gallon (I think) tank cars. They're a bit on the tall side, but by themselves or with other 8-wides, they look ok. Here's the folder: (URL) some Deep Links: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  NGLTC at Atlanta TCA show

Today the NGLTC presented a small interactive setup at the Terminus Chapter Train Collectors Assoc. (TCA) meeting. Normally their meetings are not publized to the public, but they decided to invite the public this time and asked if the NGLTC could (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Track radius question

Not a demand, just a suggestion, in case it came out that way. Sorry about the wrapping screw-up. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  cg47's train stuff

Here's some train things I've been working on: (URL) spine cars & trailers built from Jake McKee's instruction portal website (Thanks for a great service, Jake!). (URL) of three-car intermodal well car (also from Jake's site). (URL) stud long (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact