 Trains / 17562
  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes: [snip] (...) Thanks, but I must also congratulate you on such a good post, regardless of length. (I'm guilty of long-windedness too anyway.) I just want to agree with most everything Eric wrote about LUGs and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Just to add to this, the Moonbase Project and the walled town at the recent Brickfest are examples of Space and Castle group projects. Also Brickwars games tend to fall into one of these (or WWII-era) genres. So there is some evidence of (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org)