 Trains / 17538 (-5)
  Maersk Blue rules! (was "?" at the end... there is no question in my mind!

(...) Nice pun J2, as it's a cache of his catch when he went trawling at RLD! :-) (...) Ya, suppose we lived in dreamland, we'd get that... light blue warbonnet, neato stickers, new multisloped pieces to do the nose and windshield right, it would (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Maersk Blue?

(...) And I want this... (URL) the way! THAT should be the next Lego/Maersk promo set!! Also, you may like these pictures: (URL) see one of those trucks on almost every trip on the 805/5 on the way to Legoland. Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC