 Trains / 17508 (-5)
  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) I haven't looked at the trains FAQ in a while because, after all, I know everything already. At least some people say I'm a know it all anyway. :-) But wow... Even if you DO know it all, go look. This FAQ is a tour de force in FTX. The (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to start on Lego® trains. What to buy? Which system? // For train FAQ

(...) ... I've made a first pass at adding the jist of this thread into the FAQ. You can view the results most easily by reading through the first few entries here: (URL) you have ideas to improve this, please let me know. Thanks Cary (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.faq)

  10022 Santa Fe Cars 2 - I have received them!!

Hi I just got home from the post office, after collecting my 3 copies of the 10022 Santa Fe Cars. woohoo! I have been working quickly, so here are the box scans: (URL) are 3 building instruction books in the set. 10022-1 makes the dining car, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  4551 Crocodile improvements

Over time I noticed that my 4551 crocodile engine wasn't running very stable and would derail quite often at high speeds, specially when running over points or when pushing a train. After some testing I discovered that the nose was too light and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10022 Santa Fe Cars 2 - being shipped!

(...) yes.. a second motor is not needed. a train with 6 large cars and ... (7 if the other 10020 is unpowered) addin weight o the drive motor helps it. those motors are powerfull. maybe a good idea is to add a motor to the b unit and wire a light (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact