 Trains / 17376
    Re: 4548 modification —Rick Clark
   I'm quite interested, but I don't know what I'm looking at. Is this a way to power additional motors on the same track, without loss of power? If so, that's pretty cool. If someone with some electronics background can summarize this project for (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 4548 modification —Kanefusa Murakami
   (...) It is as you say.I can drive 22cars with 6motors without loss of power. (...) 4548 controller uses some electrical chips. And the output electrical current is limited by the chips. The rectifier diodes(1N4002) are 1A and The regulator (LM317T) (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)