 Trains / 17363
  Train chat open again tonight

Hello folks, I'll be opening The Train Shed chat room again over at Bricklink tonight about 6:00 PM EST, come one and all! The last one was a resounding success as I got to talk with many good people online...including a certain little ladybug from (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)