 Trains / 17310
  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

Now this is a Train I would buy!! Man is that ever awesome!!! I love it, I'd like to see more of this sort of MOC. Perhaps there should be an Ogel newsgroup. Best (and funniest) Train I've seen all year. COOL!! -Aaron- (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Thanks, In case you are interested, here are some other Ogel theme MOC's I've done: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)