 Trains / 17271
  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Hey Brad, Great train! I'm looking forward to seeing this in person at the next LUGOLA meeting! Bruce (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Thanks - I've proposed a meeting for September 7th so let's hope that becomes a reality! (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)