 Trains / 17237
Re: First MOC (2nd try)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:56:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Please take a look at this and let me know what you think. All comments and
criticisms welcomed - ANYTHING is better than nothing...

Denver & Rio Grande utility engine #6, a Galloping Goose variant. Pictures
are on Brickshelf at:

Is this seriously your very first MOC ever? If so it's pretty good!

Without feedback, it is hard to get motivated to do any projects.

Do things for others and you end up dependent on others for your own self
validation. Do things for your own reasons and feedback is a nice bonus,
nothing more.