 Trains / 1721
    Re: Wanted a 4558 Train for Technic sets, see below —Michael Edwards
   Also to go with this, i am after other sets from the 45xx series, give me your offers. Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) models and going up Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Wanted a 4558 Train for Technic sets, see below —Michael Edwards
   For those who is trying to get on my wedsite here it is (URL) you check my wedsite to see if it works Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) models and going up Michael Edwards (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)