 Trains / 17141
    Re: 5 points<long post> —John Neal
   (...) Yup. (...) Yup. (...) I'd settle for a complete overhaul of train wheels to American-style Bettendorf trucks. This possibly would be my number 1. Redesign the couplers, but I'm going to use non-LEGO anyway, so I really don't care if they do or (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 5 points<long post> —Frank Filz
   (...) I am beginning to think that there is no real hope for this from TLC. I just don't think they can justify the R&D cost, the production ramp up cost, and the division of volume amongst more track components. The current track components work (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)