 Trains / 17119
    Re: Now what? —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) 4563 : loco doesn't look much German/Dutch to me... maybe French, but then the colors wouldn't be right. The red closed freight car is OK-ish, the rest is pretty much simplified 4564 : loco is pretty decent, bit like the MaK diesel range. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Now what? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) OK, OK... you guys convinced me. The stuff I perceive as european is no more authentic (to european prototypes) than the stuff you perceive as american is (authentic to american prototypes, that is). But parts is parts. We. are. not. the. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Now what? —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Like I posted before in various threads I agree we are not the target market. Maybe if you have the finances to buy tons of sets just to get a few parts you need you can build whatever you like, most of us probably can't. And even then, some (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)