 Trains / 17105
  Here to stay this time (i.e. My full return to the brick)

Fellow trainheads, after an extended hiatus I announce my full return to the medium which I just can't give up for building trains no matter how hard I tried. Why the extended hiatus? Due to significant changes in my life, including a new job (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Here to stay this time (i.e. My full return to the brick)

On second thought, maybe not...(goes back into hiatus) -Harvey (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)