 Trains / 17103
  Re: Now what?

Hello Jason, (...) With the exception of the Metroliner, this is exactly why I don't own any of these sets. I have to admit I am tempted to get some of them just for parts, because they do have really cool parts. But I am more into 12V anyway, even (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Now what?

(...) <snip> (...) I'm also missing the possibility to tap-off current from the train wheels. When this is possible, then we can add lights (LED's)in our passenger / freight cars. Just thinking on the red light that you find back on the last freight (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)