 Trains / 17099
    Re: Now what? —Adrian Egli
   I would love to see an Orient Express! But seriously, the "Americanization" of the trains has got me as well. A revised 7745 TGV (fell in love when I first saw it in '85) using more current parts or something really new as an ICE would certainly (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Now what? —James Trobaugh
   (...) I think the 4561 still serves a purpose as an entry level set. It's the only train set that you can get and run right out of the box. So I think it will stay around. jt (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)