 Trains / 17071
Re: First TCLTC Layout! ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 03:14:13 GMT

Are you sure your wife isn't secretly a builder too?

HA, thanks for the laugh:-) You've uncovered one of my deepest fantasies;^D
(Imagine that scenario for *your* wife!)

Actually, that couldn't be further from the truth.  She has just started on her
Ph.D. and LEGO is about the last thing on her mind!  In fact, I consider myself
lucky that she even tolerates the ubiquitous bricks at all.

I wonder if the postman is a builder....;-)

-John